We are payroll service experts and will make sure that your payroll is compliant with HMRC regulations. We are easy and friendly to work with and will take care of every aspect of your payroll, including auto enrolment and pension administration. You will be able to save time and money and focus on other activities, confident in the knowledge that you are dealing with a company who cares.
We have NEVER lost a client owing to poor service
We GUARANTEE payroll accuracy
What Our Payroll Service Will Do For You
- Registering you as a new employer if required
- Acting as agent and corresponding with HMRC on your behalf
- Payroll processing in stipulated frequencies weekly/monthly/4 weekly and so on
- Quarterly/monthly calculation of tax and NI liabilities due to HMRC and assisting with forwarding payment
- New starter and leavers administration
- End of Year P35 online submissions (at no additional cost) and issuing of P60s to employees
- Processing student Loans, court orders, SSP, maternity pay, paternity pay and holiday pay (at no additional cost)
- Holiday pay monitoring/tracking and communicating to employee/employer on demand
Our fee for a standard payroll service are:
£5.99 per payslip or transaction/invoice processing
£5.92 per payslip or transaction/invoice processing – (if you have more than 4 workers)
£29.99 per year – If there is PENSION ADMINISTRATION involved, for those employers with OPTED -IN employees
New employer setup cost is: £25.99 (one off charge)
**NB: Pension scheme setup cost is an additional £29.99 (one off charge)
- We are able to run weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls
- We charge an extra £1 per transaction processed via a BACS, cheque or direct bank transfer by Payroll Masters into a worker’s account or service provider’s account
- We also have ‘online’ timesheet submission facilities for those service users who wish to save money on postage
What Our Pension Administration Service Will Do For You
With the introduction of Auto Enrolment several payroll services providers have left the market. We can help you with the administrative function of complying with this new and complex payroll function (at a cost of £29.99 per year). If you nominate Payroll Masters to manage your account we will make contribution payments on your behalf and provide you with a report.
- Managing opt-outs and in
- Enrolling employees into pension scheme
- Periodic pension contribution payments calculation
- Periodic preparation of pension contribution reports
- Periodic uploading of pension contribution reports onto regulator’s interface
- Paying pension contributions to regulator by deadline of 22nd monthly
- Reconciling payments made to regulator with periodic pension contribution report
- Monitoring and reporting periodic employee changes to the pension regulator (i.e. notifying them when an employee leaves employment)
- Dealing with pension related queries from your organisation
- Dealing with pension related queries from the individual employees
- Dealing with pension related queries from the pension regulator
We will provide you with simple and easy to understand payslips and reports. You will also have a named dedicated payroll contact, who will get to understand your organisation and give you the best possible customer experience.
Before we make your account ‘ACTIVE’ we will do a pre-launch audit, to ensure that you are happy with all the information we have entered during the setup process.
To discuss your requirements or to arrange a meeting please contact us or request a quotation, we are here to help.