1 Acceptance of Terms
i) Use of our website www.payrollmasters.org.uk (“our Website”) is an explicit acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
ii) We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and, which as such will immediately and consequently mean you agree with the NEW Terms and Conditions.
2 Our Services
All services we provide on our website i.e. blogs, news updates, HMRC updates, ‘Online’ timesheets etc… are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
As a result of our commitment to responsible data management, we subscribe to the principles of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
As a Business, we ensure that:
- All personal data collected and processed for and on behalf of the Business by any party is collected and processed fairly and lawfully;
- Employees and customers are made fully aware of the reasons for the collection of personal data and are given details of the purpose for which the data will be used
- Personal data is only collected to the extent that is necessary to fulfil the stated purpose(s)
- All personal data is accurate at the time of collection and kept accurate and up-to-date while it is being held and / or processed;
- No personal data is held for any longer than necessary in light of the stated purpose(s)
- All personal data is held in a safe and secure manner, taking all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the data
- All personal data is transferred using secure means, electronically or otherwise
- No personal data is transferred outside of the UK
- All emails containing personal data must be encrypted
- Personal data may be transmitted over secure networks only – transmission over unsecure networks is not permitted in any circumstances
- Personal data may not be transmitted over a wireless network if there is a wired alternative that is reasonably practicable
- Personal data contained in the body of an email, whether sent or received, should be copied from the body of that email and stored securely. The email itself should be deleted. All temporary files associated therewith should also be deleted
- Where personal data is to be sent by facsimile transmission the recipient should be informed in advance of the transmission and should be waiting by the fax machine to receive the data
- Where personal data is to be transferred in hardcopy form it should be passed directly to the recipient. Using an intermediary is not permitted
- All hardcopies of personal data should be stored securely in a locked box, drawer, cabinet or similar
- All electronic copies of personal data should be stored securely using passwords and suitable data encryption, where possible on a drive or server which cannot be accessed via the internet; and
- All passwords used to protect personal data should be changed regularly and should not use words or phrases which can be easily guessed or otherwise compromised.
4 Acceptable Use
In using our website or website tools you agree not to:
i) Use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, or any other unsolicited or undesirable messages, commercial or otherwise
ii) Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful
iii) Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise
iv) Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
v) Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party
vi) Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, Trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another; collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses
vii) Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose
viii) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our Website by impersonating our customers, hacking, password cloning or any other means.
5 Links to Third Party Websites
Our Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites, but purely an acknowledgement of our collaborative agreement with them and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6 Intellectual Property Rights
Our website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software connected with the Website) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of our content may be downloaded, shared with other business, or copied with intent to reproduce, stored, sold. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
i) Use of our Website is at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any losses due to use of our website
ii) Payroll Masters reserves the right NOT to be liable for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website.
8 Normal Consumer statutory rights are unaffected by any content in these Terms and Conditions.
9 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts